Insider newsletter – never miss insider information, top jobs and mandates. Sign-up here.
All about us InTech – the Swiss Tech Scene
Powered by Lee & Partners
InTech is a high-quality, one-stop-shop for tech news in Switzerland. Tech companies, independent authors, leading universities, consulting firms and tech valleys publish relevant, carefully researched and focused news articles on the platform.
The following news formats are offered in English or German language:
- Independent articles from tech insiders. InTech is proud to present: Alexander Braun, Samuel Berger, Andri Silberschmidt, Céderic Bollag, Ivan Büchi, Katherine Lee, Roland Kümin, Ioannis Martinis, Roland Siebelink on the plattform.
- Position statements from leading tech companies, talking about how they use technology, their view on the future and how enablement can be achieved by using tech.
- “Realtime Valley” is a group format reporting directly from tech hotspots around the globe, creating inspiration, new viewpoints and food for thought. InTech is delighted to have Silicon Valley, New York, Boston, Crypto Valley, China, Silicon Cape South Africa, India, Brazil and the United Kingdom share their insights with the tech community in Switzerland.
- “Inside Consulting” is a group format created by well-known consulting firms, in which they share their perspective and their research results with the tech space. Onboard we have Accenture, Boston Consulting (BCG), Oliver Wyman and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
- “The Voice from University” is a group format highlighting tech on campus, and the spin-off and research world at some of the leading universities. The EPFL, ETH Zurich and the University of St. Gallen (HSG) are making the start and sharing grassroots from campus.
- Furthermore, classic advertisements can be found, advertising a company and the services it offers (indicated as “advertisement”).
InTech is a product from Lee & Partners (www.leepartners.ch) – your communications expert.